The Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm Sess!

Go down

Hey, I'm Sess! Empty Hey, I'm Sess!

Post by Sess Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:23 am

Hello! I'm Sess, the Creator of the Sandbox! I'm the Admin who brought you this wonderful haven of RP-goodness. I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself. I'm a young man of 24 years who grew up playing video games and Role Playing. I'm a geeky guy with an average job, who enjoys writing, reading, and tons of gaming... of course, you already knew that, lol. I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. I'm pretty cool and laidback, but I have little patience for those who blatantly disregard the feelings of others and the rules that I have established. I'm not exactly a people person, honestly, but that won't stop me from looking out for my community (just don't give that too much thought). You'll mostly find me in the Sandbox, where I'll play as my character; I'll also be in the Jibber Jabber thread in the General Discussion, chatting it up with anyone who shows up.

I promise I won't be a Freeza and vanish for a millennia to make you question if whether or not I had ever existed.

...Don't be a Freeza and blow up my PM box, though. Seriously, I need that for... erm... stuff...

A pleasure to meet all of you.

Sess
Admin

https://thesandboxrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum